Spririt Of Christ Church
- October 3, 1999: Anyone willing to sell tickets for the Spirit of Chirst Church Raffle should contact Father Yuli before October 7th. Use of any kind of force, violence, or intimidation to sell raffle tickets is not authorized. A full 8% of the raffle proceeds will go toward the funding of Spirit of Christ Church community activities; the rest will go to Shell Oil, our parent company.
- October 4, 1999: Items in the lost and found will be given to charity if not claimed. Anyone with information as to who left a box of soiled tampons and a dirty "butt clamp" under Pew 9 on September 28th is asked to contact Father Yuli before the end of the day.
- October 5, 1999: Father Yuli will not be in today.
- October 9, 1999: Spirit of Christ Church guest speaker Landrick McCombs talks on preventing teenage male masturbation. Anyone who has noticed their son spending an inordinate amount of time in the bathroom of late is encouraged to attend. Talk starts at 7:00pm. Bring mittens.
- October 11, 1999: Spirit of Christ Church Women's Group meets at 8:30pm in the basement office. Topic of discussion: Is Jesus sexy?
- October 13, 1999: Spirit of Chirst Church Community Outing Day! Starting Wednesday morning, October 13, Spirit of Christ Church will print and distribute the names of all suspected gays and lesbians in the community. Date of suspect interrogations is to be announced.
- October 14, 1999: Spirit of Christ Church Candle-Light Vigil, 9:00pm, outside main doors. It is on this night we pause to remember Father Paul Ruekfield, who moved to Utah three years ago on this day.
- October 15, 1999: Spirit of Christ Church Men's Group meets tonight at 8:00pm in the basement office. Topic of discussion: Football.
- October 16, 1999: Spirit of Christ Church clothing drive. This month, we will be donating clothing to a Portage City shelter for homeless women. Any female Spirit of Christ Church member who has extra women's clothing such as dresses, undergarments, bras, panties, or stylettos, is asked to bring them to Father Yuli before the end of the day. Please do not wash anything.
- October 17, 1999: Father Yuli will not be in today.
- October 22, 1999: First meeting of the Spirit of Christ Teen Support and Discussion Group at 7:00pm in the basement office. This group is intended to be an open, caring place where teens can come and chat with other teens about whatever is on their minds, without adults around placing value judgments on them. Father Yuli will moderate the discussion for content.
- October 26, 1999: Spirit of Christ welcomes regular guest preacher Father Herbert Simmens. Sermon will deal with the recent toxic bra scare and what we can learn from it.
- October 27, 1999: Spirit of Christ Book Club meets tonight at 7:30pm in the basement office. Discussion will focus on themes discovered in this month's book: "Superfudge" by Judy Bloom.
- October 28, 1999: All tape-recordings of confessions given to Father Yuli during the month of September will be posted on the church's web site. You will need to download the Shockwave Streaming Audio plugin to listen.
- October 29, 1999: Any Spirit of Christ Church member who knows of persons in the community who deal in black magic, witchcraft, or marijuana cultivation is asked to report names and addresses to Father Yuli.
- October 30, 1999: Father Yuli will not be in today.
Notice: this site (Division Two magazine) was restored from its original location by Shlomi Fish, as he found it amusing. He hosts it on his domain and maintains information about it on his home site. Shlomi Fish is not responsible for its contents of divisiontwo.shlomifish.org.