When doing a search on divisiontwo, follow these tips for making your searches faster and more effective:
- Avoid generic words such as "studs" "sucking" "pussy" or "fistfuck".
- Use the $ to include a word near a key search term preceded by the % sign, connected with a + if they are to appear together in all contexts, a * if they are to appear together in some contexts, and a - if they are not to appear in any contexts, unless three or more key search terms are joined by two or more # symbols or grouped in brackets , and/or are using boolean AND, OR, NOT, NAND, or NOR connectors in conjunction with the ! symbol.
- Do an advanced search to make things more complicated.
- To search for an mp3, type a likely filename such as fuckshop.mp3 or mambo_no_5.mp3.
- Broaden your search by including words such as "a" "an" "the" "any" "also" "wherever" and "to".
- Ask d2 a question! Our natural-language simulator knows that when you type the question, "Where can I find a conversion chart from the English System to Metric?" you are looking for pictures of sexy robots.
- Use creative spellings such as "masterbation" "pusy" "kunt" "dikc" "cuming" or "anis".
- If you are female, find a man to help you use the computer.
- If you are looking for pictures of children or are looking to meet up with children, you may find what you are looking for in divisiontwo's Kids Links.
- Make divisiontwo your start page; this way, divisiontwo can monitor your searches and put together a psychological profile to predict your preferences and target more ads to your personal tastes and fetishes.
- Email divisiontwo when things don't go right. You won't get a response, but we do like hearing from you, because we can then sell your email address to advertisers.
- Register as a divisiontwo Preferred User. Preferred Users get to see more banner ads and have additional advertising sent directly to their email addresses.
divisiontwo main page
Notice: this site (Division Two magazine) was restored from its original location by Shlomi Fish, as he found it amusing. He hosts it on his domain and maintains information about it on his home site. Shlomi Fish is not responsible for its contents of divisiontwo.shlomifish.org.